Job Title: HR Manager / HR Business Partner
Location: London & South East (regional travel required)
Salary: £45,000 + travel allowance
Oakleaf are partnering with the UK's leading supplier of building materials in their search for a HR Manager / HR Business Partner to support their South-East Region. With over 500 branches nationwide our client places great emphasis on its customer service and technical expertise which has been at the forefront of their operations for almost 200 years.
As a HR Manager / HR Business Partner you will play an integral part in implementing the HR agenda across one of their key regions. Your role will make sure HR deliverers a best in practice service matching the operational ambitions that have seen it named one of Britain's top employers.
Key responsibilities as HR Manger/ HR Business Partner will include:
- Provide sound HR advice on a range of issues including; disciplinary, grievance, employment legislation and contractual issues.
- Work with the wider HR team to develop a HR plan for the business area supported in conjunction with the key operational stakeholders.
- Drive a strong culture of engagement and positive employee relations across the business.
- Support managers with all aspects of succession planning, manpower planning to support the business's growth and expansion strategy.
- Take on projects to support the business's strategic growth plans and supporting the business with change management.
- Maintaining high levels of HR visibility to encourage a supportive HR culture.
Our client is looking for an individual with the ability to work at pace within an ambiguous environment. Strong experience of employee relations and working across multisite environments will be advantageous.