Global Equity Reward Manager
A global consumer goods company with headquarters in the UK are looking for a Global Equity Reward Manager to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team in their Surrey office.
Global Consumer Goods Company
The role of Global Equity Reward Manager in Surrey:
The Global Reward Services team, within HR Services, is responsible for delivering the Pay Review, Total Reward Statement and Equity globally. The team also includes Global Mobility and Performance and Talent Service.
This role is primarily responsible for the service delivery and management of a team of 6 equity analysts which provides governance, execution and delivery of all equity related programs globally. As a member of the ETS organization, the team will deliver outstanding service with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation whilst driving performance and cost efficiencies
Responsible for the implementation and management of the following programmes/plans to the business within agreed timelines and cost
- Global Performance Share Plan (GPSP), Global Share Incentive Plan (GSIP)
- Management Co-Investment Plan (MCIP)
- Baking,Cooking and Spreads Global Performance Share Plan (BCS GPSP)
- Foods and Refreshments Retention Incentive
- Restricted Stock
Services lead role in the design, delivery and implementation of all new programmes through partnership with Global Reward Expertise
Accountable for adherence to country security regulations and controller of the currency policies provided by Global Reward Expertise
Constantly challenge and lead areas of continuous improvement including the management and delivery of key projects as required.
Successfully manage of ancillary services related to the delivery of equity programs
- Contribute to the Annual Review of Accounts (Equity tables and language for the annual Report)
- Oversee annual audits of equity regarding and preparation of consolidated statements
- Reports related to individual country tax reporting
- Communications related to all aspects of all programs including website content
Lead partnership and interface with key stakeholders and partners for successful delivery of service:
- EVP Global Head of Rewards
- VP HR Services
- Service Delivery Directors and Managers & Service Line Leads
- Reward Expertise VPs, Directors and Managers
- Corporate Tax & Corporate Secretaries
- Global Mobility
- Finance & Legal
- Global Payroll
Lead and performance manage the team to work at maximum productivity and deliver excellent service.
Specific to the Position of Global Equity Reward Manager:
- The successful candidate will have extensive compensation experience, preferably for a large global organization.
- Specific experience in global equity management.
- Degree in Finance, Human Resources, Business Management or related field ideal.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Strong PC skills in Advanced Excel (super user preferred), Word, and PowerPoint required. Knowledge of Workday and SharePoint is desirable. Strong project/time management, and analytical skills to support multiple assignments with varied timeframes and customers in a matrixed organization. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills demonstrated in a cross cultural environment.
- Ability to use existing systems creatively or design new solutions to produce desired results.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills. Must be detail-oriented and thorough with superior and persistent follow-through and consistently deliver quality on time.
- Ability to be a team player while demonstrating the ability to work independently
- Needs to be relationship-oriented and successfully deal with a broad range of professionals.
Very competitive package