£200 - £250 per day
Oakleaf are working with a global online retailer in helping them find the next sourcing savvy Technical Resourcer. As a Technical Resourcer, you will play a key role in working with the wider Talent team to develop sourcing strategies that will identify and attract top talent to our growing business units. You will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find exceptional talent through unconventional means.
- Source passive candidates through internet searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, conferences, etc.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Screen resumes against technical requirements
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS
- Provide a truly great candidate experience for all prospect and potential candidates
In order to be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Technical sourcing or recruiting experience within an in-house recruiting team
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to determine general fit for engineering teams based on required and desired qualifications
- Extraordinary teamwork and multitasking skills
- Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified candidates
- Proficiency in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques, including boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialised sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and a desire to learn