HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner, £42 -£47K, Liverpool
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be working with a not for profit organisation based in Liverpool to find a permanent HR Business Partner to join the team. Experience of working within the Construction sector is essential to this role.
Acting as a strategic business partner, providing strategic direction to business managers. Engaging and influential in challenging the development and implementation of the overall business strategy and aligning the business perspective to ensure that it supports the shaping of people objectives and policy development
* Act as a partner and trusted advisor to the business, challenging the status quo, influencing and debating strategic and operational issues.
* Interpret, monitor and report on HR Analytics to propose proactive business solutions, influence progress and performance.
* Provide HR thought leadership and due diligence for bids in order to strengthen the business and project manage the people transition element of mobilisations and demobilisations (including TUPE and consultation requirements).
* Understand and anticipate the need for change. Shape and lead the efficient delivery of people change programmes/projects - acting as a change agent for HR activities.
* Develop a strong customer relationship between HR and the business through the provision of professional and commercially focused advice to line management.
* Act as an internal consultant to advise and coach senior leaders and colleagues about the current risks or benefits of their decisions, actions and behaviours that affect the long-term reputation and performance of the organisation.
* Continually look to drive improvements by contributing to the development of, and managing the delivery of specific HR projects, policies and processes in accordance with business specifications and best practice.
* Lead the people review processes, both performance and succession identifying future talent and development needs, as well as opportunities to grow internal talent
* Work with the business to ensure a diverse, inclusive and en
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly