Senior Recruitment UK
One of the leading global law firms with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific are looking to recruit and experienced recruitment professional to be part of an exciting new team of 4 covering the UK business. The role can be located in either London or one of their seven regional offices.
Ultimately the successful candidate will, strong, confident, and capable of the full 360 degree end to end recruitment cycle. Bright, keen, passionate and resilient the ideal candidate will work well with senior stakeholders and have the ability is work with agencies as well as direct source. Lots of project work planned for this new team.
The Senior Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for facilitating a best in class recruitment experience for candidates and internal clients.
The job holder will offer a consultative and service excellence based approach, owning a portfolio of vacancies end to end, and using best practice recruitment tools and techniques to ensure that these are filled on a timely basis, with the right candidate, and to budget.
- Working with HR stakeholders and Hiring Manager to identify hiring needs
- Developing and maintaining candidate talent pools and pipelines
- Managing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholder and suppliers
- Taking a recruitment brief with the Hiring Manager and consulting to agree a recruitment plan
- Using expertise to agree best practice sourcing methods and channels, selection process methods and selection plan, timescales, involvement of key stakeholders in the process, and incorporate any budgetary constraints
- Ensuring that all necessary approvals to recruit are obtained
- Testing validity and consistency of job descriptions at start of each recruitment process
- Working with preferred recruitment suppliers and direct attraction channels to deliver a cost effective and efficient streamlined model
- Exploring and deciding how to utilise sourcing strategies including internal and external talent pools, employee referral scheme, internet and direct sourcing channels, recruitment advertising, agencies, and search firms
- Creating recruitment advertising materials and other recruitment marketing collateral to represent the brand, and attract key talent
- Working with Hiring Managers to upskill them to use interview toolkits and other materials to ensure compliant and best in class recruitment processes
- Raising the vacancy and managing the recruitment campaign from end to end, including screening applications and creating shortlists for the Hiring Manager, interviewing candidates, either with the Hiring Manager or separately as required, managing testing and assessments, and overseeing all interview co-ordination, supported by the recruitment administration team
- Consulting with Hiring Managers on final decisions on offers, extending offers to candidates and carrying out all required negotiations
- Liaising with candidates throughout pre-employment onboarding period, participating on Recruitment team projects
Skills and requirements:
Strong experience in an In-House Recruitment role is desirable. Candidates with experience gained in a recruitment agency will also be considered. Ideally from professional services background however open on sector background if all other areas are matched.