This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is motivated by working in a high touch, fast paced environment, and who thrives when working in a team. You must have a background in generalist HR, ideally within the professional services.
As an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the secondment process
- Assisting with the on boarding process
- Supporting salary review, appraisals and absence management
- Acting as the main point of contact for HR queries for your appointed client group
- Supporting assessment and open days when necessary
- General HR Admin
- HR policies and procedures
- Ad hoc project work
With a track record as an HR Administrator/Assistant, ideally within the financial or professional services, you will have experience managing high levels of administration to a high standard. You will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, being able to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business. You will also be committed to pursuing a career in HR.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.