Diversity & Inclusion Specialist
An opportunity for an energetic and commercial Diversity & Inclusion Specialist to implement a strategy within a D&I employer of choice.
A highly regarded and well known multinational information technology equipment and services company. The organisation is highly progressive and well known for leading the way on diversity initiatives within its sector.
The successful Diversity & Inclusion Specialist will engage a range of senior stakeholders including diversity leaders, virtual volunteers, communities and employees at all levels to ensure the working environment is an inclusive one. There will be a focus on D&I implementation across all protected characteristics with a slight focus on gender equality.
Managing projects, reviewing processes and providing support to D&I networks will all fall within the remit of this role. You can either be based in London or Bracknell but if based in Bracknell travel in to the London office will be required.
The successful candidate will:
- exhibit a huge amount of passion across all D&I aspects;
- be extremely commercial, with an ability to express the commercial benefit of implementing D&I initiatives to stakeholders;
- be able to show strong examples of building long lasting relationships with senior stakeholders;
- be energetic and enthusiastic (strong personality fit will to a degree trump experience);
- have a few years of experience having supported on D&I implementation (ideally within a matrixed environment).
Highly competitive salary 55 - 65k (+ circa 5k car allowance and 10% bonus + benefits)
Flexible working is very much active within the organisation.