Recruitment Partner (Pharmaceutical / Clinical) - 6 months
Recruitment Partner (Pharmaceutical / Clinical)
Abingdon / Didcot
c. £300 per day / Salary c. £55,000 pro-rata (flexible on full time / 4 days / working from home)
Henlee Resourcing is working on an exclusive basis with this fast paced, entrepreneurial Pharmaceutical Organisation based near Abingdon / Didcot, to recruit an experienced Recruitment Partner ideally with Pharmaceutical / Clinical experience for 6 months. The Client is prepared to pay a day or FTC and is also happy to support full time / 4 days as well as 2-3 days working from home.
Reporting to the UK HR Manager and working in a team of 5, you will provide end to end "hands on" Recruitment support for the entire business which currently employs c. 350 people (and growing!!) mainly in the UK, with expanding teams in the USA.
Key areas of responsibility / requirements / skills:
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to deliver end to end hiring solutions
- Ability to collaborate and build partnership with US Recruiters - looking at global solutions to recruitment processes where appropriate
- Play a key role in the implementation of the ATS in the UK, collaborating with US colleagues, trouble-shooting issues, working through US Vs UK nuances
- Bring knowledge and expertise of social media recruiting solutions - Twitter and LinkedIn
- Able to use various techniques to rapidly network and be effective from a talent sourcing perspective, and the introduction of LinkedIn recruiter
- Talent / Recruitment skills - able to work in and around the recruitment process on, for example, role profiling, employee engagement
- Excellent drive, direction and stakeholder engagement skills, will have autonomy of looking at the recruitment processes and making suggested improvements
- Have the ability to balance the needs of different client groups - from those well versed in hiring to more junior Managers who would benefit from education of the hiring processes
- Pharma / Clinical experience preferable and ideally someone who has worked in a start-up previously also preferable
If you are a progressive / hands on Recruiter and can demonstrate the above capabilities we look forward to hearing from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South / South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
Apply for Recruitment Partner (Pharmaceutical / Clinical) - 6 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly