HR Business Partner - Brussels
The HR Business Partner function is the primary point of contact for business leaders and leads the design and execution of a human capital strategy for one of the company's main operating or shared units - based in Brussels.
- HR transition: Supports the smooth integration of the businesses
- HR Advisor: Builds strong relationships and provides trusted advice to assigned managers on the full range of HR programs, such as: talent management, including performance management, succession planning and talent development; HR policies and processes; employee relations, employee reward and recognition; employee survey findings, etc. Builds knowledge of business strategies of client groups.
- Talent Management: Supports implementation of framework for assessing and developing organizational talent. Provides support for assigned managers in executing talent assessment and performance management processes.
- Manager Development: Partners with Regional HR Business Partner and Talent & Organization Development team on initiatives to improve manager skills and knowledge.
- Rewards and Recognition: Ensures jobs of assigned client groups are appropriately documented and works with compensation to review benchmark data. Reviews compensation recommendations.
- Workforce Analytics: Monitors key workforce metrics - e.g., turnover, exit interview, BES results - to identify "early warning" signals. Reviews workforce analytics and provides insights to HRBPs and Line of Business management.
- Project Delivery: Participates in HR cross-functional and technical projects as appropriate.
- HR Processes: Implements standardized HR processes with client groups. Works effectively with HR Centers of Expertise and regional HR Connect. Knowledgeable of local employment regulations and local laws.
- HR Tools and Technology: Competent in using existing HR technology and tools, and MS Office software suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Risk Management: Works with Line of Business management, Legal, Compliance and the Employee Relations (ER) to ensure employment law-related risks in Belgium are managed appropriately. Serves as resource for regional ER during times of high volume.
- Bachelor's Degree. Advanced degree and/or certification in HR specialties.
- Significant experience as an HR generalist for Belgium with additional experience in at least one other HR function.
- Fluent in English, French and preferably Dutch.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes.
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to navigate through change.
- Strong team player, commercial, and client-centric.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior managers in order to influence.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.