HR Business Partner - Brussels
The HR Business Partner function is the primary point of contact for business leaders and leads the design and execution of a human capital strategy for one of the company's main operating or shared units - based in Brussels.
- HR transition: Supports the smooth integration of the businesses
- HR Advisor: Builds strong relationships and provides trusted advice to assigned managers on the full range of HR programs, such as: talent management, including performance management, succession planning and talent development; HR policies and processes; employee relations, employee reward and recognition; employee survey findings, etc. Builds knowledge of business strategies of client groups.
- Talent Management: Supports implementation of framework for assessing and developing organizational talent. Provides support for assigned managers in executing talent assessment and performance management processes.
- Manager Development: Partners with Regional HR Business Partner and Talent & Organization Development team on initiatives to improve manager skills and knowledge.
- Rewards and Recognition: Ensures jobs of assigned client groups are appropriately documented and works with compensation to review benchmark data. Reviews compensation recommendations.
- Workforce Analytics: Monitors key workforce metrics - e.g., turnover, exit interview, BES results - to identify "early warning" signals. Reviews workforce analytics and provides insights to HRBPs and Line of Business management.
- Project Delivery: Participates in HR cross-functional and technical projects as appropriate.
- HR Processes: Implements standardized HR processes with client groups. Works effectively with HR Centers of Expertise and regional HR Connect. Knowledgeable of local employment regulations and local laws.
- HR Tools and Technology: Competent in using existing HR technology and tools, and MS Office software suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Risk Management: Works with Line of Business management, Legal, Compliance and the Employee Relations (ER) to ensure employment law-related risks in Belgium are managed appropriately. Serves as resource for regional ER during times of high volume.
- Bachelor's Degree. Advanced degree and/or certification in HR specialties.
- Significant experience as an HR generalist for Belgium with additional experience in at least one other HR function.
- Fluent in English, French and preferably Dutch.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes.
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to navigate through change.
- Strong team player, commercial, and client-centric.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior managers in order to influence.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Business Partner - Brussels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly