HRIS Project Manager (9-12 month contract)
Our client are in the process of implementing a global rostering and resource planning tool. In line with this, they are looking for a strong HR project manager with experience of working on a number of SaaS implementations to lead on this implementation with a focus on project management, stakeholder management, change management and awareness of current HR policies and procedures of the organisation and working with HRBPs to identify and implement process improvements accordingly.
- Project manage implementation of sustainable rostering and time tracking solutions into the business to time, cost, and quality requirements
- Track and monitor risks to implementation with appropriate escalations to key stakeholders when required
- Work effectively with Business and HR stakeholders for requirements gathering, solution development, and implementation of process and technology improvements.
- Co-ordinate with HR Business Partners to evaluate and implement changes to employee working patterns improving bottom line performance
- Drive through reductions in sickness and attrition in key hotspots in co-ordination with HR Business Partners
- Identify further process improvements regarding the employee experience leading to further sustainable efficiencies
- Extensive experience in managing Software as a Service (SaaS) technology implementation
- Practical understanding and experience implementing HR policies and processes
- Strong project management skills (accreditations)
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgment
- Strong relationship building / development skills (internal and external)
- Process improvement (understanding of lean / six sigma methodologies)
- Resource and Budget Planning / Management
- Acting as HR Business Partner
Other skills required
- An inspiring disposition; the ability to engage and lead by example
- The ability to manage teams to deliver , recognising the need to develop, motivate and empower whilst maintaining pace and managing priorities
- Self-aware, open-minded with a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service - and a willingness to go beyond to develop best in class solutions wherever possible
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.