Are you keen to build a career within a well established company?
Do you want to work for one of the worlds most recognised brands?
Have you at least 12 months HR experience?
If you answered yes to the above questions an incredibly exciting opportunity has a risen for a Hr Assistant with at least 12 months of experience within a HR function to join one the most recognisable brands in the world!
You will be supporting the HR Manager within the organisations Head Office based in London. As the new HR Assistant you will co-ordinate their new starter process, work on the end to end process of the recruitment and check the end of month payroll.
As an experienced HR assistant you will also use your HR knowledge to support the team with ER issues and performance management.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about HR and keen to build a career and develop your exiting HR skills and knowledge. You will also need to have a strong basic knowledge of Excel including creating tables and utilising mathematical sums.
- Being the first point of contact for ER issues via face-to-face, telephone or email.
- Inputting new starter information onto the system, produce contracts and starter packs whilst making sure that all relevant information is available for payroll checking purposes.
- Uploading all right to work information for new starters.
- Assist in updating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Issue letters for internal promotions and role changes.
- Maintain the e-filing system.
- Managing internal and external reference requests.
- Administering and co-ordination of probationary review process.
- Support co-ordination and roll-out of annual HR processes and actively communicating these to employees.
- Regularly update the CV database & LinkedIn to support recruitment.
- Main note taker for all HR formal meetings
- Creating personnel files for all new starters after the monthly payroll has been run.
- Maintaining the filing system for current staff and leavers on a monthly basis, archiving leaver files as and when required.
- Assisting the HR manager with specific projects
- Assist with research and booking of company social events.
- A minimum of 12 months HR administration/assistant experience.
- An interest in Payroll.
- Experience of using and maintain a HR database.
- Ability to work confidentially.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and possess excellent time management.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (essential).
There will be a basic Excel test which will involve candidates completing a few Excel tasks. This will need to be done before your CV is submitted.
The interview process is formed of two stages including an Excel test.
- Salary £23 to £26K.
- Excellent pension
- Performance related bonuses.
- Annual bonus.
- Life insurance.
- Private Healthcare.
- 25 days holiday