- Full Time
Ashley Kate HR are currently partnering with a growing, educational organisation in Bromley who are looking for an experienced HR Administrator or Assistant join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide generalist HR advice and assistance to Managers and employees
- Managing the HR in-box
- Lead on the employee life-cycle
- Support the payroll team by providing payroll input and ensure accuracy of pay date
- To contribute to the accurate upkeep of the KPI and all other admin trackers
- Coordinates new starter process from offer stage through to first day
- Produce all HR-related letters as required.
- Take on additional ad-hoc administrative responsibilities as and when required.
- Proven generalist HR experience, ideally in education.
- Must have high attention to detail and able to work quickly and accurately
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
- Ability to influence at all levels with assertive, engaging and professional style
If you are interested in this HR role please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.