Specialist HR Change Delivery
- The current legacy PeopleSoft HR system is to be replaced with a new HR Cloud based solution.
- 3 major HR Cloud suppliers (Oracle Fusion, Workday, SAP SuccessFactors) have been reviewed and assessed and final selection is imminent.
- The implementation of the new HR cloud solution will be a multi-year journey, with the initial global deployment anticipated to take approximately 18 months from initiation. The anticipated start would be Q1 2018.
- In addition, prior to initiating with the HR Cloud supplier the intent is to progress an initial "phase 0" over a period of 4-5 months, to ensure the company has a clear view of governance, proposed roadmap, programme structure and key design decisions required.
The ideal candidate will....
- Apply deep experience in developing solutions for enabling Core HR requirements and Employee Experience through HR Cloud implementations (SAP Success Factors, Workday, Oracle) and developing deployment schedules and approaches.
- Be able to understand complex requirements and multi-geography Core HR to synthesise and create globally applicable solutions across Cloud platforms, operating model, process and policy.
- Be able to develop complex recommendations for change (to process, policy, strategy) required to enable Cloud platforms to work effectively, and be able to influence and drive decision making up to MT level.
- Be able to lead the business scoping, design integrity and deployment of the HR Cloud enablement programme within the global HR function.
- Experience in the following areas is critical...
- Understanding and experience of what is required to drive "phase 0" activities prior to delivering an HR Cloud solution.
- Previous experience of implementing significant capability within leading Cloud solutions: specifically one or more of Oracle Fusion, SAP SuccessFactors or Workday.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.