The HR Manager is a key part of theSLT in this high technology advanced wound care manufacturer.
It is a true generalist opportunity which covers the full strategic & tactical HR spectrum
Acelity is a global advanced wound care provider, with a team of nearly 5,000 people around the world. They serve 90 countries across the globe from Gargrave near Skipton with products that are designed to deliver superior clinical outcomes for patients. Their products save lives and lead the industry in quality, safety and customer experience.
The Systagenix site in North Yorkshire is a centre of excellence for a number of functions with strong links to local colleges and universities.
Situated on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales just off the A59 near Skipton, they are passionate about attracting the best talent and committed to providing career progression opportunities.
This is a real opportunity for HR to add value and make a difference in a diverse and fast paced manufacturing environment.
Work as part of the Gargrave Leadership Team & Acelity Matrix Teams on all aspects of HR
- Ability to lead processes to effect change and increase organisational effectiveness in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Effective employee relations and engagement activities across unionised and non-unionised populations
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of best practices to facilitate continuous improvement
- Owning the Talent Development agenda to ensure effective succession, retention and leadership programs are impactful
- Creative and innovative talent acquisition
- Owning the Reward agenda
- Responsible for development and coaching direct reports
- Lead HR Projects, delivering on time and on budget
The HR Manager role is fundamental to the performance of the Gargrave facility. You will need to be a strong relationship builder, customer focused, a good coach and commercially focused.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum standard of education Degree Level or equivalent
- Proven leadership experience at UK and site level, preferably in a unionised environment with the ability to partner with European and US based colleagues
- Strong working knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, preferably with a working knowledge of Workday or other HRIS and T&A system.
- A commercial thinker and results orientated- a proven track record of delivery
- A driver of change
- A team player
Systagenix offers a range of benefits to all employees, including but not limited to a free on site gym, flexible working arrangements, occupational health, wellness clinics, subsidised canteen, social events and free parking.