HR Business Partner EMEA - Asset Management
A global asset management organisation based in the City of London is looking for an HR Business Partner EMEA to join the HR team. Reporting in to the Head of HR as part of a HR team of circa 15, you will be responsible for supporting multiple front office & infrastructure client groups in a broad strategic & operational HR BP role, also driving HR projects.
More specifically, as an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with assigned high touch complex client groups (front office and infrastructure) across EMEA working directly with all levels of the business, supported by the wider HR team
- Driving and implementing HR strategy across your client groups
- Managing annual HR processes; talent, succession planning, learning, resourcing, appraisals, salary and bonus reviews etc
- Driving EMEA HR projects
- Managing Employee Relations & Policy
- Supporting the development of the wider HR team (15-20 people)
You will be a commercial and articulate HR Business Partner ideally from another global asset management and / or financial services organisation. You will be strong operationally and able to define and deliver HR strategy as well as managing complex HR projects across EMEA. You will be degree (2:1+) and/ or CIPD qualified.
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner EMEA position based in the City of London within a global asset management organisation, please apply directly or call +440207 337 7645.