Ashley Kate HR are currently partnering a global Hotel brand who is searching for a HR Manager to be based on site at one of their Bristol hotels.
This standalone, generalist, HR Manager role will support all departments within the hotel and be the go to person for staff members at all levels.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience within the hospitality industry and have a true understanding of the commitment required to this great hotel regarding out of normal office hours work.
The salary on offer is £30k basic plus great benefits.
This would be a great role for someone looking to step up into their first management role.
- Work closely with all HODs, providing guidance on a full range of operational HR related processes including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, employment law practices, as well as balancing the needs of the businesses.
- Keep up to date with employment legislation developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors in a timely manner.
- Proactive approach to providing key HR communication across the businesses.
- Work closely with the HODs and senior management teams to continually improve the recruitment, induction and retention processes
- Monitor and review performance appraisals
- Support/advise HOD's with the exiting process
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.