HR Advisor - Professional Training
12 months fixed-term contract
This role is a great opportunity to develop your HR career working as part of a large HR team, supporting each other to deliver a high quality professional service. As the HR Advisor, you will provide a full range of HR services and support to c.100 new trainers each year as well as supporting line managers.
Reporting to the senior HR Advisor your duties will include; administering numerous training schemes, including managing timetables, and communicating with trainees.
You will act as the first point of contact for all employees for general advice, with a key focus on employee wellbeing.
This role would suit someone who has worked at either HR Advisor or HR Administrator level as training and support will be offered to the successful candidate. Indeed, if you have been employed in the L and D arena this could be a great next move for you.
To be successful in joining this organisation as an HR Advisor on a 12 month fixed term contract, you will need skills and experience in the following areas;
- The ability to plan, organise and administer a busy programme of work to a high standard
- Excellent attention to detail working methodically
- Ability to analyse and present data accurately and effectively
- Experience of working with HR support tools and systems and to get the best from them
- Be a self-starter, seeking solutions to queries before escalating to senior colleagues
- Ideally some exposure to employee relation issues
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.