Associate HR Business Partner
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with an HR generalist remit to join this fast paced UK technology business in Slough. Reporting to the HR Director you will be a trusted advisor for a client group of approximately 200 employees.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Engaging with local managers in all HR matters in line with the area business requirements;
- Advising and coaching line managers on tools, best practice and procedures and will support business performance and improve people management capability;
- Advising and coaching line manager in the management of poor performance, grievances, coach around sickness/absence issues in line with company policy & legislation to ensure satisfactory resolution;
- Driving performance management;
- Deliver against initiatives that enhance employee engagement;
- Apply, advise, support and coach managers on people and organisational policies and practices;
- Supporting with the implementation of reward initiatives across the business;
- Assisting with the annual salary review process;
- Promoting the annual flexible benefits rollout across the organisation;
- Collaborate with Employee Engagement team on programs within the HR strategy/roadmap.
The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast paced environment ideally from within a technology or sales environment. You will ideally be CIPD qualified (or part) and will demonstrate successful application of employment law and legislation practices within a multi-cultured environment, specifically with regard to employee relations. You will also have managed the HR aspects of a major change initiative within your organisation.
Up to £45,000 + benefits