Interim Head of HR
This role would be a fantastic opportunity for any previous Senior HR Managers/Heads of who have experience within Legal services.
A Legal in Leeds city centre.
As the Head of HR you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and Managing Partner to develop the strategic focus for the organisation, following a complex change. You will also lead and develop an HR team with end to end responsibility for all people related matters.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and have previously worked in a Senior HR role. You will also have the following:
* Fully CIPD Qualified or significant experience in the HR field
* Experience of working in a legal - essential
* Significant experience of working in a senior HR role
* Generalist HR experience across all disciplines i.e. Resourcing, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Reward
* Experience in Organisational Development
* Experience in leading complex change programmes
£55,000 - £60,000 fixed-term contract + benefits.