Talent Acquisition Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client in Thame, Oxfordshire. Reporting Head of Talent Acquisition you will manage a team of 3 to build strategic partnerships with your clients.
As a team you will provide proactive KPI driven solutions, whilst delivering a professional and efficient service to all clients and candidates; guiding your team to achieve results and meeting all agreed client service level agreements.
A collaborative style is essential for this role, as you will need to ensure the resource within the team is appropriately planned and allocated to meet deadline and requirements. You will develop effective resourcing solutions, leveraging all opportunities and avenues for candidate generation, directing the Talent Scouts and using agreed budgets to source the best candidates.
- Proven successful recruitment experience in a fast paced business
- An understanding of recruitment systems and best practice methods
- High level of resilience and a can-do attitude
- Flexible attitude and approach to work
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Excellent influencing skills
- You will have a consultative approach
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Target and KPI driven
- Professional manner
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Good attention to detail
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.