Role: HR Administrator
Oakleaf are partnering with a values led construction and facilities business in their search for an outstanding HR Administrator to join their Reading location. Employing over 800 employees throughout the UK my client has a clear focus on delivering the best experience for its customers by building market leading infrastructure which is both high quality and affordable.
As a HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
Maintenance of the HR system:
- Starter and leaver information
- Contractual changes
- Upload documents e.g. appraisals
- Production of offer letters and contracts of employment
- Production of induction schedules for new starters
- Liaising with line managers to ensure that objectives have been set and reviews have been scheduled
- Monitor and respond to queries in the HR inbox
- Respond to external reference requests
- Support the HR team with administrative tasks as required and undertake other ad hoc tasks as and when required.