HR Business Partner
We are currently recruiting for a proactive hands on HRBP to join our client on a full time permanent basis in West London with at least one day a week based in Staines .Reporting to the Head of HR you will provide support and guidance to the business through the design and development of people plans, operational structures and processes that will enable the successful achievement of our clients strategic and operational objectives.
Working closely with 6 Directors and a total client group of approximately 100 people you will
develop an annual people plan for your business unit that achieves the business objectives of the HR Strategy. You will support the SMT in retaining talent and developing succession plans, as well as support, advise and coach senior managers in the delivery of the people plan and the management of complex people/ER issues. You will lead on specific cross-departmental HR projects ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget. Work as part of the HR BP community and allocate case work to HR Advisors where appropriate.
- Strong HR working history in the private sector
- Substantial knowledge of current employment legislation and experience of interpreting and applying this to cases
- Practical experience of managing the people aspects of organisational change including large scale reorganisations
- Proven experience of HR project planning
- Proven experience of supporting senior management/director customer group
- Ability to understand and develop effective HR and OD strategies while understanding the implications from a culture, business success, company practice and legal standpoint
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.