Superb opportunity for a hands on Resourcing Manager to shape and deliver the Resourcing strategy for this business who are currently undergoing a period of exciting change. The role responsible for external attraction, recruitment and selection across the business - mix of blue and white-collar roles. This is a permanent position paying up to £65,000pa + car + excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate extensive experience in devising, leading and delivering quality recruitment and resource planning processes and will be willing to travel extensively across the UK.
We are looking for an individual who has strong stakeholder management skills and has an ambition to exceed customer expectations. It is an appointment that demands high organisational skills and an individual to take responsibility over business strategy, innovative change and delivery.
Key accountabilities include:
- Implementing and ensuring effective use of a new ATS.
- Implementing and integrating processes that minimise the reactive nature of recruitment across all departments
- Working with key stakeholders to identify the resourcing requirements and forecasts
- Developing an operational recruitment plan that ensures all requirements are met
- Responsible for selecting, utilising and managing all 3rd parties and recruitment agencies
- Hands on recruitment delivery of a variety of roles including building strong talent pipelines
This appointment is integral to the business and requires an individual who is approachable and a strong communicator who can also influence and deliver. An individual who has a proven track record in a fast paced business is essential - ideally engineering, utilities or similar.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.