Talent Development Lead
Fantastic opportunity to step into the exciting new role of Talent Development Lead for a business undergoing an exciting period of change. You will be responsible for identifying 'best in class' talent and creating development programmes at all levels to support key business priorities.
Key accountabilties will include:
- Provide overall management, creation and direct delivery of a variety of talent development programmes to the business.
- Facilitate project alignment meetings, business strategy meetings and other talent development/learning programs.
- Maintain close working relationship with operational management to confirm or address that services are being properly executed and the needs of the company are being met.
- Coach employees, managers, and leaders in the areas of organisational development, performance management, career development and management skills.
- Work closely with other members of the HR team in the development and execution of talent and development initiatives and proposals, instructional system design, program development, and implementation;
- Provide change management support in the implementation of strategic initiatives and provide guidance and coaching to employees and managers to ensure adoption;
- Organise and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines.
The suitable candidate will have significant experience and achievements in the ownership of Talent Development - it is essential you have exposure to working with a mix of blue and white-collar employees. You will be a strong communicator with excellent analytical skills and the ability travel extensively across with UK.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.