Interim HR Business Partner
Purpose of the position
The position provides local HR operational support, to the business manufacturing site in Witney, and the UK Sales & Service Business. Additionally, the position will support in the implementation of applicable HR processes and activities across various locations.
Scope of responsibilities
- Support the Senior HR Manager in a wide range of operational, strategy implementation, and Country HR management work.
- Support local line managers in the management and development of their people.
- Support the implementation of applicable HR processes.
- To support compliance with applicable legislation and compliance with company policy and principles.
- To coordinate and cooperate internally and externally to support both business units as appropriate.
- Contribute to and participate in the wider business HR network.
- Deputise, where appropriate, for the senior HR Manager (eg when travelling on business).
- Effective resolution of local site operational issues.
- To contribute to Country HR management responsibilities, such as payroll, pensions, insurances, data protection, etc.
- To drive HR initiatives in a structured and professional way, and support the implementation of HR processes and activities.
- To secure governance and principles in the business units, for example approval processes.
- Good standard of general education, ideally up to Degree level (desirable).
- Full CIPD membership & qualification.
- Minimum 3 years in HR Advisor / HR Officer / HRBP roles.
- Sound knowledge and experience of HR processes with focus on implementation and compliance.
- Good experience and knowledge of operational HR within the UK, and applicable employment legislation.
- Broad generalist background to include recruitment, induction, coaching, delivery of training, employee relations, discipline & grievance matters, termination & tribunal, HRIS & data analysis, compensation & benefits, policy & procedure development and implementation, occupational health.
- Strong communication, presenting & influencing skills; ability to build relations and trust with key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Ability to drive HR matters independently and stand up for HR policies and principles.
- Ability to implement and follow up work through network relations (rather than direct reports).
- Ability to work in an international work environment with both solid and functional reporting lines.
- Ability to drive and execute change.
- Capable, confident, committed person with focus on results.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Craig Saxby on 0113 887 7660 or email email@example.com quoting reference CS/20780 or simply click apply where your details will be directly sent to Craig.
Apply for Interim HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly