Graduate Talent Advisor
Hudson are working with a market leading business in Reading to recruit an Graduate Talent Advisor who support the Head of Emerging Talent to deliver recruitment and development for their Graduates.
The role interfaces with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and is accountable for the management, development and maintenance of the Graduate programme.
- Collaborate with key contacts across the practice to enable annual resource planning for graduate placements.
- Scope and develop recruitment methodologies to enable effective sourcing for graduate intake.
- Working alongside the Head of Talent and Learning, you will develop and facilitate highly effective annual induction and development programmes for emerging talent.
- Plan, organise and facilitate emerging talent assessment centres to fulfil the practice's resource requirements.
- Attend and facilitate representation at Milkround and graduate and apprentice events to raise the profile of the business.
- Provide support and guidance to hiring managers in selection methodologies for emerging talent.
- Experience of providing support for volume recruitment campaigns (must be gained in-house not from an agency environment).
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of strategic early careers engagement
- Experience of interfacing with senior management
- Organisation, presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience of liaising with and managing external providers and third parties
- Ability to work methodically and to set and meet deadlines
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Graduate Talent Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly