Our Gloucester based client who work in the events industry are looking for a Recruiter who will take full responsibility of the attraction, sourcing and retention of the company casual workforce.
Our client is a fast growing events company based in Gloucester. They run over 200 events per year across the whole of the UK including well know festivals and high profile sporting events. They have a fun and collaborative culture and are looking for someone who shares the same values and ethos as them.
As the recruiter for our events client you will take full ownership of the people strategy for the catering divisions casual workforce. You will work closely with the Catering Director to develop and implement staffing strategies and initiatives. You role will also include, but will not be limited to -
- Recruitment and on boarding of causal team members
- Forecasting of staffing needs for events
- Managing staffing agencies contracts
- Manage all mandatory training requirements
- Administer weekly payroll submissions
- Developing external partnerships with local colleges and universities
- Creating and developing job specifications for key roles in the business
- Develop and deliver event staffing initiatives, policies and processes
- Undertake the registrations of all event workers
- Creating documents, reports and presentations as required to support recruitment and training
- General administrative tasks
You will need to have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and will be able to quickly build relationships with key stakeholders. You will be used to working in a fast-paced recruitment or event staffing role and will have the ability to improvise and think on your feet. You will be used to working in a collaborative style and will be a resilient, self-motivated individual.
An open mind and willingness to "muck in" is essential for this role, determination and resourcefulness are key in this position.
Ideally you will have some knowledge of the catering industry however this is not essential.
If you are someone who isn't afraid of hard work, wants to work in an exciting, fast growing, collaborative environment with a playful culture then this could be the role for you!
Salary - £25,000 - £27,000
10% annual bonus
28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
Salary + income protection
4 big social events throughout the year