Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with a global business based in Wallingford who are looking for a HR Administrator to join the team on a 9m FTC.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a unique business who have a huge global reach. They are a friendly and collaborative team and you even get to finish at 4pm on a Friday!
This would a brilliant opportunity to work with a global business and expand your skills and knowledge.
Reporting into the Global HR Advisor you will provide administration support on the full employee life-cycle and have the opportunity to be involved in projects.
- Prepare standard documents for starters and leavers, contractual changes, and sickness information.
- Update the HR database and keep employee data and information up to date and accurate at all times.
- Maintain employee records and personnel files.
- Administer new joiner's documentation, including obtaining employment references.
- Communicate existing HR policies and procedures to employees and managers as and when required.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications.
- Support and coordinate HR projects, initiatives and meetings.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.