Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Specialist, you'll work closely with one of the leading FMCG Talent teams to proactively identify talent in the market, mapping target organisations and sourcing high calibre profiles through Linked In, Social Media, Job Boards and Referrals in order to supply candidates for live vacancies and to build a talent pool for future needs. .
A leading, global FMCG firm based in West London.
- Identify candidates for both live vacancies and for talent pooling by utilizing multiple sourcing strategies including: LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, employee recommendations, unlocking internal and external networking and organisation mapping.
- Pre-screening of all applicants through telephone interviews and verbal and numerical testing to provide a shortlist of candidates to the relevant Talent Manager.
- Reporting and tracking of conversion rates through each stage of the process
- Ensure all appropriate candidate checks are in place, including right to work permits, location parameters, notice period/availability to start and current salary and package information.
- Build and maintain a pool of interim and FTC candidates for the business to tap into during spikes in demand
- Meeting with, engaging and processing all candidates referred though the Recommendation scheme. Tracking the success of this as a route to market.
- 3-5 years previous recruitment experience either within an agency or In-house team
- Extensive experience of the medical industry and network from sales representative to middle management
- Demonstrated success in use of direct sourcing channels to develop candidate pipelines including your own network
- Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requisitions
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the start of the recruitment process and successfully manage challenging assignments ie. Company restructures and acquisitions
- Strong organizational, prioritising, communication and time management skills are essential
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly, and leverage these relationships to drive results
Ability to manage a complex and varied range of stakeholders in an appropriate manner
£45,000 plus generous benefits.