HR Project Manager - Project, Reporting & Analysis Executive
Oakleaf Partnership are currently looking for a HR Data Analyst on behalf of a leading commerce and industry client. This role is a contract position lasting between 6-12 months.You will be reporting into the Head of Reward and will have a number of responsibilities including:Systems, Reporting & Analysis
- Monthly HR Stats analysis for UK & Europe office (Headcount, Leavers, Joiners, Overtime & Turnover)
- Ensuring HR system data is accurate by conducting a monthly audit. Ensure where possible that system KPIs are met and subsidiaries remain in top 3 globally.
- Predicting and responding to reporting requests from the VP of HR, Europe and HQ Report generating for Business partner team
- Headcount planning, monitoring & tracking
- Workday system integration project (Providing data and ensuring smooth transition to new system).
- Management of key global projects as the UK lead and implement across the UK sub and Europe office.
- Management of the HR yearly strategy plan.
- Project Management of all cross team projects (Yearly employee satisfaction survey, Performance evaluation process, Policy improvement etc.)
- Ensuring all projects and wheel tasks are completed on time.
- Creating project plans and coordinating day to day project operation for all allocated projects