Senior Reward Analyst
A well regarded Pharmaceutical organisation based in Surrey is looking for a Senior Reward Analyst to join the team on an interim basis, initially for 3 months.
Reporting to an Associate Director, Reward, the Senior Reward Analyst plays a key role in the delivery of year end reward processes, as well as responsibilities relating to reward analytics. Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide analytics and insights into compensation and benefit data, to ensure reward approach aligns to the reward strategy, to support the reward team and senior leaders make informed decisions
- Use market knowledge to plan, strengthen reward practices and contribute to the development and design of reward policies and processes
- Providing support to the Head of Reward, the Reward AD's and the senior HR team in developing reward policy and the design of remuneration schemes
- Support the effective delivery of reward cycles
- Responsibility for the timely production and analysis of accurate HR MI globally
- Sound technical knowledge of reward and year end processes such as pay review, bonus review, LTIPs
- Experience working within a global organisation would be preferred.
- Experience dealing with large complex data sets via Excel.
- Advanced excel skills.
- A high level of numeracy and keen eye for detail and process improvement is essential.
To be considered for interview, or for further information, please apply or get in touch email@example.com