Senior HRBP - 12 month FTC
12-month FTC (day rate not an option)
Salary to £87,000 + car / allowance, bonus & superb benefits
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well-known and highly respected "High Street Brand" and "Employer of Choice" based in Swindon to recruit a talented and experienced Senior HR Business Partner on a 12-month FTC.
The Organisation's vision is to be the No 1 retail services provider and offering the best services to their customers is key to their success. As an ambitious Senior HR Business Partner, you help support the business in achieving this vision. This is a multi-faceted role with broad responsibilities across a large and diverse client group, some of which are undergoing significant transformational change.
You will champion HR and people related issues, shaping solutions and delivering people initiatives across the division by building and maintaining relationships with specialist HR areas to ensure a seamless service, along with continuous improvement of HR approaches and solutions.
The role will require you to influence across a range of stakeholders including Directors, HR and the Union.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to build relationships with Programme Sponsors, Directors and key stakeholders
- Embed relationships with the Union
- Ability to operate within a structured governance environment responding to competing and interdependent needs and requirements
- Extensive HR experience with a comprehensive knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to lead high performing teams
- A proven influencer at Director Level
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen, with the ability to think and plan strategically whilst aligning actions to business strategies and delivering substantial benefits
- Ability to handle multiple issues with ease
- Hold a MCIPD Qualification - Chartered Member
If you are looking for a challenging role in an organisation with an exciting future and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.