Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of a sales role, to join us as we continue the growth in each of our 26 specialist disciplines. You'll strive to maintain a good pipeline of high quality candidates through sourcing in both the passive and active market.
Our core values are the essence of our brand and we choose to be outstanding by living each one day to day;
- We take pride in the work that we do, acting as ambassadors for both our brand and our clients.
- We strive to be passionate about our roles by providing top-rate customer service.
- Our 'never give up' mentality is shared at all levels; by constantly adapting to change in high pressure situations and demonstrating resilience, grit and tenacity.
- We work as a team to ensure our clients and candidates get the most out of our service and provide a fair working environment for our consultants
- Most importantly, we make it fun by celebrating every success and rewarding our consultants on their personal achievements.
Graduates have been a fundamental part of our success as a group, seeing some of our most successful managers and directors starting at a graduate level.
This is a direct entry role and training will be your first priority. You'll take part in our award winning 'Sales Academy' programme, participate in workshops with your peer group and be mentored by your team. Once you're up and running, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business with the help of your team and you'll consult on client's recruitment processes and respond efficiently to needs.
You'll strive to maintain a good pipeline of high quality candidates through sourcing in both the passive and active market. You'll also have to influence at all levels through managing interview processes and dealing with complex offer management and negotiation.
Ideally, you'll have experience in a sales or marketing role/internship to show you can understand the pressures and demands of a sales environment. However, recruitment can be for anyone of any background and we believe we have the capability to train the skill if you can demonstrate the will.
We believe behaviours make up the success of our consultants and we're interested to speaking with anyone who can identify with the following;
- Ambitious and driven to succeed and prove themselves in a sales role
- Confident in influencing and negotiating with all levels of seniority, along with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- A competitive edge, constantly aspiring to get the best out of yourself and others
- Resilient in overcoming objections and a tenacious and determined attitude when faced with barriers or obstacles
We offer a competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure as well as;
- Industry leading and award winning internal training and development; training programmes, workshops and mentoring programmes that will support you throughout your journey with PageGroup
- Performance based progression; a meritocratic environment that puts you in the driving seat of your career
- Annual, quarterly, weekly and daily incentives; become part of our millionaires club, join our 'high-flyers' on trips to Ibiza, Oslo or Barcelona, win SamePage cash as part of our company wide information sharing initiative and loads more.