Talent Acquisition Specialist
Your role is to attract, assess and secure high-calibre recruitment consultants to join PageGroup to support the business in maximising revenue and meeting its key objectives. You will need to initiate and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and combine high quality recruitment skills with a pro-active and rigorous approach to sourcing talent
Our core values are the essence of our brand and we choose to be outstanding by living each one day to day;
- We take pride in the work that we do, acting as ambassadors for both our brand and our clients.
- We strive to be passionate about our roles by providing top-rate customer service.
- Our 'never give up' mentality is shared at all levels; by constantly adapting to change in high pressure situations and demonstrating resilience, grit and tenacity.
- We work as a team to ensure our clients and candidates get the most out of our service and provide a fair working environment for our consultants
- Most importantly, we make it fun by celebrating every success and rewarding our consultants on their personal achievements.
- Utilise all the resources available to you to pro-actively source candidates and identify additional and new, financially-feasible, sources
- Sell the benefits of a career with PageGroup; highlighting the key points that are relevant to each candidate
- Develop strong relationships with individuals, through regular contact, to keep PageGroup at the forefront of their mind when looking for a career move and to gain relevant referrals
- Follow the agreed talent acquisition process to ensure a thorough, consistent and objective selection process is undertaken with each candidate
- Undertake thorough, fair and well-evidenced interviews with potential candidates including briefing them on our interview process and managing their expectations effectively
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders in order to understand and assist with their resourcing requirements as well as maximising referrals
- Pro-actively network around the business, meeting stakeholders where possible, to remain informed about business performance and hiring needs
- Develop a strong external knowledge of your market to provide guidance and advice to your internal clients e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling etc.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and work to ensure the talent acquisition process is well-managed
- Manage the entire recruitment process to successful completion
- Maintain post-placement contact to ensure that the new hire has been successful
- Where relevant provide additional support to our stakeholders and businesses around sourcing, identifying and assessing potential candidates
- Pro-actively and professionally represent PageGroup in the external market as an employer of choice for candidates
- Ambitious and driven to succeed and prove themselves in an internal talent acquisition role
- Confident in influencing and negotiating with all levels of seniority, along with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- A competitive edge, constantly aspiring to get the best out of yourself and others
- Resilient in overcoming objections and a tenacious and determined attitude when faced with barriers or obstacles
We offer a competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure as well as;
- Industry leading and award winning internal training and development; training programmes, workshops and mentoring programmes that will support you throughout your journey with PageGroup
- Performance based progression; a meritocratic environment that puts you in the driving seat of your career