I am looking to speak with experienced and motivated HR Managers that would you like to work for a leader in the Hospitality and Leisure sector.
This role will be based in Manchester and involve some travel to other sites in the UK.
I am looking for a pro-active HR Manager with experience within the hospitality / Retail industry.
My client is a leading Hospitality and Events business who has contract with some of the most prestigious clients in the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and self-motivated individual to deliver a pro-active HR service to our customers / clients.
Your knowledge of HR practice will equip you to partner with both internal and external stakeholders and this role will work closely with the Group HR Director.
- To ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved
- To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
- To coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire company orientation program.
- Implement corporate policies and procedures on incentives, bonuses and benefits.
- Continually assesses employee morale by analysing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations.
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials in conjunction with the training manager.
- Encourages a good standard of employee conduct and behaviour and coordinate disciplinary procedure as and when necessary.
- Ensures appraisals are carried out for every employee every 12 months or as per management policy, and also reviews all appraisals and follows up on development needs, if required.
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff.
- Assist in recruitment and hiring of employees.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations.
- Assists in developing and conducting management training on a variety of leadership and HR topics.
- Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates.
- Provide guidance to the leadership team regarding employee morale, employee relations, coaching, counselling and discipline.
- Promote employee Team building activities.
- Develops and maintains confidential departmental staff files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important databases.
The role pay £35,000-40,000 + car.
For further information, please contact Craig Saxby on 0113 887 7660 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CS/20631 or simply click Apply Now and your details will be sent directly to Craig.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly