HR Project Business Partner
This is a really exciting role, for HR professionals who have previously worked in project-focused roles.
A large corporate organisation in Leeds.
Working closely with all HR Centres of Excellence and key stakeholders you will develop project plans and contribute to the organisation's business solutions through successful and timely completion of agreed HR and business related projects and priorities. You will also develop the frameworks to support the effective management of projects and resource within HR.
For this particular role you must have experience in a structured project role and core skill-sets to support the set-up of a HR project function. A Project qualification e.g. Prince 2 or Six Sigma is desirable for this role.
If you have:
* A full CIPD qualification (or equivalent)
* Experience of working on large projects
* Experience of business partnering, through extensive periods of change would be an advantage
* The ability to manage diverse business functions
* A strong analytical ability
* Prince 2 or Six Sigma is desirable
Salary between £37,000 and £40,000 p/a, depending on experience plus great benefits!