Our client, a leading financial services company in the UK & Global market, currently have a vacancy available for an HR Administrator on a 12 month basis initially. This role will predominantly provide support to HR Managers in all areas of HR general administration.
Ideal candidates will have real gravitas, drive and a hit the ground running approach. Previous experience working within an administrative role is essential, ideally within HR.
- Oversee the maintenance of hard and soft copy employee files
- Assist with the creation and ongoing maintenance of a recruitment database
- Responsible for general administration duties such as providing references, changes to terms and conditions letters, vouchers, diary management, meeting scheduling, minute taking, typing of notes and any other ad hoc admin that may be required.
- Support on the recruitment process, including scheduling interviews, publishing vacancies, candidate tracking and feedback whilst also managing all aspects for contractor/agency staff, including arranging offers, reviewing contracts and managing contract extensions.
- Arrange Right to Work appointments for new joiners
- Assist in the recruitment and administration tracking for the "Talent" programmes.
- Issue login and passwords to all new employees and deal with login queries as they arise
- Assist with establishing an onboarding process for non UK offices.
- Provide employees advice on all Company benefits
- Respond to employees' ad hoc queries and issues
- Assist with HR benefits administration and annual compensation review process
- Previous experience working within an administrative role is essential, ideally within HR.
- A pro-active and motivated approach; a can-do attitude with the desire to go above and beyond
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong attention to detail and excellent accuracy
- Excellent communication skills. The office operates under an open door policy. You will be expected to liaise with all levels of the business face to face.
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply and any questions email email@example.com