Job Title: In-house Recruiter
- Responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage the end to end recruitment lifecycle of an ever-changing varied number of vacancies across multiple market units, both contract and permanent.
- Continuously evaluate all process/selection activity to ensure successful delivery against business strategy.
- Be entrepreneurial in approach; actively recruiting candidates and initiating direct sourcing methods as appropriate.
- Direct sourcing for candidates based on hiring manager's requirements includes using relevant websites, LinkedIn and/or advertising, headhunting.
- Screen applicants for open roles, and present selected candidates to relevant hiring managers accordingly.
- Manage and promote the internal referral scheme and utilise line managers for referrals.
- Advising internal applicants as well as hiring managers of processes and best practice
- Use a variety of recruitment methodologies to ensure the best process for each hire, including, competency based interviewing, psychometric assessments etc.
- Ensure recruitment processes and procedures are in place including authorised recruitment sign off at all relevant stages
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with relevant media advertisers, securing prime advertising spaces and preferential rates.
- Overall candidate management including scheduling, collating and delivering feedback and keeping a track of candidates' status and processes.
- Reviewing and processing all recruitment related invoices, submitting all invoices to Accounts Payable for settlement, ensuring all invoices are processed and approved by relevant cost center managers, following up with both accounts payable/cost center managers/vendors to handle queries and ensure payment
- Capable of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels. These will be both internal and external by providing a professional/accurate and timely service at all times.
- Solid recruitment experience, preferably in-house or RPO, working across the full recruitment lifecycle - financial services experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Comfortable recruiting at all levels including managing director.
- Experience with direct sourcing and headhunting
- Willingness to use initiative to add value to the organisation.
- Outstanding ability to constantly prioritise and re-prioritise an often conflicting workload.
- Ability to manage expectations in a non-confrontational manner and work to tight deadlines.
- Maintain high levels of attention to detail and accuracy even when faced with challenging deadlines/stressful situations.
- Flexibility to work in a less structured and informal environment where things can and will change on a frequent basis.
- In addition to the above, confidence in working in a highly exposed role with the adaptability to work with varying management styles and comfortable in taking ownership in often demanding situations
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for In-House Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly