Global Reward Analyst/Advisor
A global organisation looking for a high potential individual to join their International Compensation & Benefits team, to take responsibility for their assignee population.
- Preparing salary proposals to be presented to line managers
- Describing and negotiating salary proposals and finalising the offer process with new and reassigned candidates
- Providing support in finalising the salary review/performance bonus review process
- Policy interpretation, annual compensation cycle and day to day queries
- Comparing data from external providers to benchmark salaries and benefits
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Working knowledge of compensation principles for expatriate populations (Hardship allowances, etc)
- Execellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience within the Oil & Gas sector desirable
- European language skills desirable
- Ability to interact with and awareness of working in a multicultural environment / cultural sensitivity
- Must have the right to work in the UK
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.