Global Immigration - STBV
Due to a period of expansion, a global firm has a brand new requirement for an Global Immigration Specialist, to focus on providing advice on a range of global immigration issues. This is a key hire as they are looking for someone with a proven track record with advising across different jurisdictions, particularly focused on the short-term business visitor market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead on corporate immigration matters for a range of large global clients
- Manage your own caseload of corporate clients covering global immigration enquiries across EMEA
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Lead on all global coordination enquiries across EMEA and APAC
- Supervise & delegate work across the team
- Active involvement in business development & work in conjunction with other departments to cross sell firm services.
You will have demonstrated experience within global immigration from a top ranked firm. APAC immigration experience is preferred, however candidates with a proven track record in global coordination programmes will also be considered. Previous people management experience will be beneficial as this person will be the subject matter expert for all global immigration queries.
As a firm, it can offer huge career-growth potential for someone looking for a long term move.
Apply for Global Immigration - STBV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly