Training Programme Advisor
They are seeking an experienced Learning & Development candidate with industry experience. They need to be a highly organised self-starter with a strong client focus and attention to detail.
They are an international training firm specialising in development for financial services organisation. Their clients include the world's leading investment banks, insurance companies and asset managers. With offices in the UK, Singapore, Poland, and a significant amount of work in the US, we offer global coverage and have delivered across more than 20 countries.
The successful candidate for the Training Programme Advisor position will be responsible for but not limited to:
Effective project management of US based training programmes with confidence to make key project decisions when needed. Expectations include:
▪ Project management of a $1 million + portfolio
▪ Producing project performance reports to client / senior management, highlighting accomplishments and issues and presenting innovative cost-effective solutions where necessary. This includes the preparation of training evaluation and assessment reports
▪ Running regular stakeholder meetings and managing scope creep effectively.
▪ Good change management skills and ability to implement new plans without disruption to current programmes if necessary.
▪ Ability to identify and escalate risk and issues to ensure these are avoided.
▪ Ensuring internal operational process is followed with all training programme bookings.
▪ Considering new and innovative ways to improve the process lifecycle. Share lessons learned and best practices across team.
▪ Communicating effectively with all levels of seniority.
Organising training logistics, this includes but is not limited to the following:
▪ Accurately maintaining and recording training events within the enterprise management system.
▪ Arrange travel and accommodation of trainers and consultants.
▪ Ensuring that course materials are printed and shipped to the appropriate venues on time.
▪ Ensuring that trainers have been confirmed and they have been advised of all relevant logistical requirements.
▪ Preparation of content for communication to participants if needed.
▪ Managing Online delivery via webinar systems, simulations and learning portals. Providing support as and when needed.
▪ Organising trainer briefings and technical support as and when required.
▪ Supporting the trainer whilst delivering training (on and off site). Responding to change and problem solving and managing client and trainer expectations on the day.
▪ Preparation of training evaluation and assessment reports.
The successful candidate for the Training Programme Advisor position should have:
- A strong academic record including a 2:1 degree
- Recent and proven learning & development experience ideally within a Banking or Financial Services environment
- Strong Excel skills
Digital savvy and able to learn new systems fast.
- Demonstrated strong client relationship experience
Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits