Based in Andover
The client is a leading manufacturer
The HR Manager will be responsible for:-
- Providing advice on all operational aspects of HR, including employment law, change management.
- Implement HR Plans and policies
- Assist with recruitment needs
- Review processes in the European business
- Prepare annual salary reviews
- Deliver training
- Management of benefits
- Full employee life cycle
The HR Manager will be educated to degree level or CIPD equivalent.
Need a solid understanding of UK law.
High attention to detail and comfortable to work on your own initiative.