Interim HR Officer - FMCG/Retail
A fast track HR officer role covering all area's of HR
A fast growth FMCG brand based in North London
The role requires working with the Stores at various locations throughout the organisation and Accounts department. The aim is to provide a customer focused and effective HR service to the Company.
- Prepare and check payroll across stores and Head Office
- Ensure job adverts for all vacancies are placed on the relevant job advertising sites and advertising posters are produced for the store locations and these are refreshed on a regular basis
- Process and review employment applications and conduct initial interview.
- Schedule interviews, offer letters and related admin.
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office and handle all correspondence daily i.e. emails, letters etc.
- Handle all employee documentation regarding starters, leavers, and changes, and subsequently ensure that all personnel files and records are updated.
- Ensure all new starters are inducted in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Issue Employee contracts and Working Time Directive "opt out" forms
Employment law compliance
- Raise any concerns regarding non-compliance to the relevant manager
- Generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management.
- Ensure that all employee relation issues i.e. misconduct issues and performance matters are dealt with efficiently and promptly
- Counsel staff and where applicable pass on any enquiries, potential grievances and welfare issues to the HR Manager
- Assist in investigations and be available to note take during disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Ensure all produced correspondence is sent within the legally required time frames in order to stay compliant
- At least three year's experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of locations at different levels in all aspects of HR and training
- Experience of payroll processing, recruitment, and employee relations is desirable
- CIPD Level 3 desirable
An initial 3 month FTC with a potential of going permanent!