Employee Relations Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
To partner and be a trusted adviser to the management teams, providing best in class employee relations advice and case management expertise. To lead and develop proactive people initiatives, building a positive employee relations capability across the College.
- Act as a central HR specialist managing any employee relations requirements.
- Ensure all employee relations issues are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner in line with business policies and current employment law.
- Enhance employee relations capability across the business through coaching and development interventions, contributing to positive employee engagement.
- Work in partnership with the HR Business Partners/Advisers and the management teams, advising proactive interventions to minimise potential risks.
- Track and regularly report on casework to identify trends and provide insight to shape ongoing people strategies.
- Create and update HR policies, procedures and processes to ensure they are fit for purpose whilst developing intuitive and compelling learning materials to embed employee relations knowledge across the business.
- Lead complex casework, managing the processes, communications and stakeholders.
- Provide mediation support to employees and managers where appropriate.
- Drive the effective development and maintenance of positive working relationships with trade unions at both local and regional levels.
- Actively contribute to developing the staff representative group, gain feedback through employee surveys and manage improvements required through effective reporting and communications.
- Deliver employee relations project work, collaborating and integrating across HR solutions in line with the people strategy.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact Craig Saxby on 0113 887 7660 or email email@example.com and quote ref number CS/20779 or simply click apply and your details will be sent directly to Craig.