Head of HR - Investment Management
A global investment management organisation (circa 200 employees globally with $50bn AUM) based in the City of London is looking for a Head of HR to lead the HR team. Reporting directly in to the CEO, this individual will be responsible for managing all HR strategy, projects and HR operations/advisory on an international basis, supported by a small HR team of 3. You will be comfortable operating in a relatively HR ops heavy orientated role as well as leading the function.
As the Head of HR within this global investment management organisation, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the HR strategy, projects, advisory and operations supported by a small collaborative team.
- Work closely with the CEO, Chairman and HR Ops Director to guide the business on all HR people related matters.
- Manage Employee Relations, Performance Management & Policy related work.
- Manage annual HR processes end-to-end; recruitment, learning & development, talent management, reporting etc.
- Oversee compensation, payroll, benefits and pension (trust based DC) processes supported by external vendors and working with finance / risk.
- Managing all HR projects; policy enhancements, regulatory change, process enhancements etc working with the business.
- Manage and develop the small HR team.
You will ideally currently be operating as a Head of HR or Senior HR Manager within another small - midsized global investment management / financial services organisation. You will be operationally strong and comfortable operating in a largely HR Operations focused role with daily contact with the CEO & leadership team helping to manage and deliver people processes and projects, advising and coaching the business as necessary.
If you are interested in this Head of HR role with the global investment manager, please apply directly.