This niche management consultancy based in the City is looking for a HR Manager to join its HR Operations team. A varied and diverse role that will see you supporting across Europe and Africa, offering support and mentoring to a team of Advisors and reporting into the HR Operations Director. The business is looking to meet with a solid HR generalist with significant operational experience, ideally global.
- Build strong partnerships with HR Director, Europe and Africa and specialists to effectively leverage knowledge, expertise and systems to broker and deliver HR solutions that add value to the business.
- Work closely with the HR Director, and wider HR team to ensure a streamlined service is delivered that is suited to the practical needs of the business.
- Act as case manager for a full range of employee relations issues, escalating where necessary to the HR Director.
- Provide guidance to and coach managers on a range of people issues.
- Support the business to implement business change initiatives in their areas, including redundancies, restructures and change of terms and conditions where appropriate.
- Provide support and/or manage contractual and employment issues in European and African offices.
- Ensure delivery of the HR calendar i.e. performance management cycle, salary and bonus review.
- Identify practical solutions in reviewing and recommending process and policy improvements, ensuring business
- requirements are met as well as HR best practice.
- Work closely with specialist teams, including payroll, to ensure processes are streamlined.
- Oversee all employment processes managed within the team i.e. employment screening, immigration, file maintenance, letter production.
- Provide guidance to the HR Operations Team - and act as an escalation point, providing advice and judgment.
- Line management of members of the HR Operations team providing guidance, support and encouraging development.
- Ensure team delivery of quality HR administration support to the
The business is looking for candidates with proven experience of operating successfully in a generalist role
in a fast-moving, professional and commercial environment. Strong employee relations experience with the ability to offer commercial solutions. Proven experience of managing a broad range of operational HR issues including employee relations and international moves. Excellent knowledge and application of UK employment law,
regulations and compliance. Experience of managing operational HR issues in different jurisdictions.
Proven experience of managing and coaching people and managers on the full range of generalist HR areas, including performance management.
Candidates will be fully CIPD qualified, educated to degree level with strong communication skills. You will be able to network and engage with all levels withiin the business and offer a credibly and commercial HR service.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.