This successful, market-leading manufacturing company is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and experienced Personal Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will assist the Sales Director and Marketing Director, as well as their associated teams. It's a fast paced and highly diverse role, that will see you;
- Organising and booking meetings, including taking, typing and distributing minutes (Minute taking experince is essential as it'll form a large part of your role)
- Booking departmental travel requirements, both domestic and international
- Arranging hotel rooms for colleagues and/or visitors
- Co-ordinating the meeting room diaries
- Collating and distributing weekly movements and any daily updates from the two departments
- Typing letters, distributing post and dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Maintaining accurate holiday records
- Organising staff events/functions
- Preparing and clearing up meeting rooms prior to and after meetings, arranging tea, coffee & food where necessary
- Any other duties as deemed necessary
Successful applicants MUST have experience gained in a similar role, with strong minute taking skills (Shorthand or an ability to touch type). You will have excellent Microsoft Office skills, be able to manage your own time and work to deadlines, good attention to detail, strong interpersonal & communication skills and a flexible, 'can do' attitude.
If this role of interest, we would love to hear from you ASAP! Please send over your CV via the enclosed link and we will be in contact with a full information pack, including job description, company website and salary and benefit details.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the UK.