Henlee Resourcing working with this well-known Swindon based firm to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Partner, you will manage and develop the Payroll Department, whilst providing an effective and efficient Payroll Bureau Service to the organisations' client base.
- You will plan and schedule Payroll work flow
- Ensure client information is accurate and received on time for processing
- Provide technical advice on employment related issues - Redundancy, PAYE etc
- Carry out 'payroll health checks' for clients to ensure their procedures are adequate and up to date
- Ensure key deadlines are met (month and year end, etc)
- Compile information for PAYE investigations
- Organise annual software updates for internal payroll system.
- Carry out any payroll related projects
You will also manage a small team:
- Delegate work to members of the team
- Advise, train and coach members of the Payroll team - assisting them to advance their careers and stay on top of new processes and legislation
- Be a point of escalation more technical problems.
We seek an individual who possesses a minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior payroll position, with specific knowledge gained from a Bureau environment.
You will have an indepth knowledge of Tax and NI compliance and it is essential you can demonstrate a methodical and client focused approach, with an ability to lead from the front, often working to tighht deadlines and under pressure - particularly at month / year end!
If you are looking for a role with a reputable organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.