HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Retail organisation. They are looking for a talented field based HR Business Partner to join a growing team on a fulltime/ permanent basis. You will support a number of stores across the East Anglia and Essex region, working closely with Regional Managers to deliver HR practices aligned to the business objectives. You will be involved in all aspects of the HR services and act as the key interface between HR and store operations.
Has this role sparked your interest? Are you CIPD qualified and does your skillset match the above criteria? If so, and you have a passion for people and exceeding expectations, then do not miss out on the exciting opportunity and apply now!
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coach and support managers to take ownership of vacancies, providing guidance at all times
- Be actively involved in the on boarding process for all new starters
- Act as the first line of contact in HR for any ER issues within designated regions
- Support, develop and coach people managers to manage ER issues using the policies, procedures & best practice
- Support the business with specific change programmes
- Partner with senior HRBP's and other HR colleagues in the implementation of the strategic HR plan
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.