Tax and Share Scheme Specialist 3-4 days
£80,000 - £90,000 FTE
A rare opportunity for a 3 - 4 day a week Tax and Share Scheme Specialist to join a City based business as part of a small HR team.
The remit requires someone with a breadth of knowledge, encompassing complex share schemes, tax and the wider benefits offering, preferably gained from a Consultancy environment.
Accountabilities and Skills:
- Preparation and administration of year-end process of share redemptions
- Dealing with ad-hoc share and compensation issues as a result of new joiners and leavers
- Tax year-end preparation for payments
- Advising on drafting and implementation of tax approved share scheme
- Preparation of pension statement
- Point of contact and review for any technical queries on tax
- Supporting the Head of HR throughout the compensation process, i.e. preparation of salary, bonus and benefits related modelling
- Completing year-end payroll actions
- Preparation of month end accounts information and reconciliation of payments with finance and month end Pension information
- Understanding the legal provisions of Share schemes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Pro active attitude, willing to roll sleeves up
- A high level of numeracy and strong analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
Due to a complex organisational structure, this would suit someone who has worked within the Tax function of an Accountancy Firm.